We specialise in Copyright Law
Our accomplished Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys and IP Solicitors provide guidance on all aspects of copyright law to maximise commercial value and protect brands against copyright infringement. We provide straightforward advice on all types of copyright matters from drafting copyright assignments to negotiating licenses and from investigating infringement to securing royalty agreements.
With our guidance you can ensure creative assets are adequately protected to prevent others from stealing them, commercialise your copyright by licensing it and add tangible value within your business.
Our Copyright service
- Identify: Review and record what copyright protected works exist in your business and who owns them to can ensure that you are adequately protected.
- Transfer ownership: Facilitate a transfer of copyright ownership to or from another party or put in place a contractual right to use a copyright work.
- Portfolio management: Identify opportunities and show you how to commercialise the value of your copyright.
- Investigate suspected infringement: Action and enforce any copyright infringements to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Real world IP knowledge: benefit from our decades of IP and legal experience
Book your free consultation
We have the experience to understand your issue, get your business, and grasp the challenge you’re facing from day one. Are you ready to have a meaningful conversation about your IP?Get In Touch
We cover all areas of trade mark, design, copyright, and patent law worldwide.
Let us devise an innovative strategy to maximise your IP portfolio value.
Let us assist you in generating a commercial return from your IP.
We resolve IP disputes and find the best possible outcome in every case.
Commercial & Corporate
We advise on all manner of corporate agreements and matters.
Commercial & Corporate
Let us assist you in keeping your data safe and legally compliant.
What our clients say
GLOBAL ELECTRONICS BRAND
Sonder IP look after our UK, European and International Copyright and Trade marks from an internal perspective, ensuring we are not infringing on others, and vice versa, protecting us. They consistently deliver exactly what we want, in a friendly, uncomplicated and efficient
NOT FOR PROFIT COMPANY
“We were thrilled with the service – Sonder drafted everything for us, submitted the forms and identified possible issues to look out for. They completed the whole process for us and explained each step in simple to understand language. I would (and do!) thoroughly recommend them for Trade Marks and other IP services.”