We specialise in Design Rights
Our highly experienced IP specialists provide guidance to protect and exploit your designs. Whether you’re a start-up, SME, or global brand, securing design protection can give your business a valuable IP right and asset. From registering a design and portfolio management to renewals and infringement matters – we provide straightforward design protection advice.
With our guidance you can proactively register your designs to prevent others from copying them, commercialise your design rights by licensing them and add tangible value within your business.
Our Design Rights service
- Initial design registration: identify your potential designs and file them in the UK, Europe, the US and rest of the world.
- Portfolio management: identify opportunities and show you how to commercialise the value of your design rights.
- Registered design renewals: after the initial 5 year registration period we can ensure you stay on top of your renewals every 5 years, to a maximum of 25 years.
- Litigation: Enforce your registered design rights to prevent others taking advantage of your work.
- Real world IP knowledge: benefit from our decades of IP and legal experience
Book your free consultation
We have the experience to understand your issue, get your business, and grasp the challenge you’re facing from day one. Are you ready to have a meaningful conversation about your IP?Get In Touch
We cover all areas of trade mark, design, copyright, and patent law worldwide.
Let us devise an innovative strategy to maximise your IP portfolio value.
Let us assist you in generating a commercial return from your IP.
We resolve IP disputes and find the best possible outcome in every case.
Commercial & Corporate
We advise on all manner of corporate agreements and matters.
Commercial & Corporate
Let us assist you in keeping your data safe and legally compliant.
What our clients say
GLOBAL ELECTRONICS BRAND
Sonder IP look after our UK, European and International Copyright and Trade marks from an internal perspective, ensuring we are not infringing on others, and vice versa, protecting us. They consistently deliver exactly what we want, in a friendly, uncomplicated and efficient
NOT FOR PROFIT COMPANY
“We were thrilled with the service – Sonder drafted everything for us, submitted the forms and identified possible issues to look out for. They completed the whole process for us and explained each step in simple to understand language. I would (and do!) thoroughly recommend them for Trade Marks and other IP services.”